Earth Day

Que fantástico dom este de desenvolvermos as mais diversas e criativas formas para destruir o nosso próprio planeta?!



As imagens são elucidativas, mas aproveito para dar a palavra ao Agente Smith (célebre vilão cibernético do filme “The Matrix”):

“I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.”

Talvez seja da maldita evolução!!!

Porém, nada de alarmes e nada de surpresas, ok! Continuemos as nossas vidinhas materialistas de olhos bem fechados perante as atrocidades que a nossa espécie comete…





A heart that's full up like a landfill,
a job that slowly kills you,
bruises that won't heal.
You look so tired-unhappy,
bring down the government,
they don't, they don't speak for us.
I'll take a quiet life,
a handshake of carbon monoxide,

with no alarms and no surprises,
no alarms and no surprises,
no alarms and no surprises,
no alarms and no surprises,
Silent silent.

This is my final fit,
my final bellyache,

with no alarms and no surprises,
no alarms and no surprises,
no alarms and no surprises please.

Such a pretty house
and such a pretty garden.

No alarms and no surprises (get me outta here),
no alarms and no surprises (get me outta here),
no alarms and no surprises, please.

3 comentários:

O Império disse...

A culpa é do Bush! e dos chineses....

O Império disse...

e minha, quando como feijoada à noite...

Pepezito disse...

... sempre "politicamente" correcto excelentíssimo Império...